Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am looking forward to hearing from you about different technology questions that might be posed. Also, I hope that you will share any techy tips that you might have as well. I will pose questions and give some helpful hints along the way!!!
I would love another refresher on Smartboard. Mainly getting hooked up, finding appropriate lessons, and reminders about usage. This old brain is slow to train.
ReplyDeleteI would also like a mini refresher on Study Island. I think I have Brain Pop down pat.
Thanks, and love your blog!
Becky
I like the idea of a Smartboard refresher too.
ReplyDeleteI like the way your blog is set up. It's relaxing to look at. Is it the background or the skiing picture you've added?
Elaine
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteCount me in for a refresher on the Smartboard! Thanks for the help with the blog!!
ReplyDelete